Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

nintendowii - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* nintendowii > Topics

Subject: Wii Microphone (WiiSpeak)
Replies: 10 Views: 1000

si_27_uk 26.08.08 - 08:40pm
ok coming soon is the new mic that will be available with the game animal crossing where u can chat with every1 playing the game. Its also looking like the mic will be used with other games too. *

soulsiph 27.08.08 - 05:22am
All of their online games need to use the mic, I hope the Animal Crossing disc will update the Wii so that past Wi-Fi titles like SSBB and Mario Kart can use the mic feature...hopeful dreaming I guess. *

si_27_uk 27.08.08 - 02:46pm
nooo update as mines chipped i get no updates at all as i use wiibrickblocker. I hope u can just plug it in and play lol *

soulsiph 29.08.08 - 01:24am
Wow. I like the updates, except the one on SSBB made my mp3s unplayable, I have to reformat them to get them to play on the photo channel. *

si_27_uk 29.08.08 - 02:28am
1 question i will ask. SSBB is that on a duel layer disc and whys the game so big *

k_rabbit 31.08.08 - 02:42am
Yea, SSBB is a duel layer disc. It's a sweet game. Although, I have to say the moving levels get on my nerves. You can't really fight your oponent because you are trying not to kill yourself the entire time...lol *

si_27_uk 31.08.08 - 06:46am
i think am gonna get this game. Is it good online *

soulsiph 31.08.08 - 06:39pm
There should be a lot of ppl online with it. Its a very popular series. *

soulsiph 5.10.08 - 10:49pm
A WiiSpeak channel will be available with the launch of the mic. It will allow you to connect with up to three other Wii users from your friend list for chatting.... *

soulsiph 15.10.08 - 06:06am
Let's hope that this channel don't consume most of ya' memory ! *

soulsiph 31.10.08 - 05:27am
Wii Speak channel and mic are shaping up well. I still don't have the details for the release date as of yet.

I hope it is available by Dec. 08.

I will definitely try to get online with Animal Crossing : City Folk about twice a week if possible!

* nintendowii Forum

Search:
topics replies

* nintendowii

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits